Stand No A5
The HCI Group is a global leader in healthcare IT, partnering with health systems and hospitals worldwide to deliver enabling technologies that allow clinical change and efficiencies through a collaborative approach.
Their exhibition stand will be showcasing
The HCI Group is a global leader in healthcare IT consulting with headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida and international headquarters in the United Kingdom. HCI helps healthcare organisations plan, implement and sustain enterprise information technology systems in more than 10 countries across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. HCI’s services include enterprise IT system implementation and training, specialty service lines in advisory, adoption, integration and testing, go-live, optimization, clinical service desk, and HIMSS EMRAM consulting.
They are targeting
Why should NHS Staff visit their stand?
For one to one time with our subject matter experts to discuss a range of topics which are prominent in the minds of informatics leaders.
Partners they are working with
Some Trusts include:
- Aintree University Hospital NHS Trust
- Avon IM&T Consortium
- Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Beaumont Hospital
- Blackrock Clinic
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- Cambridge and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- Chelsea & Westminster NHS Foundation Trust
The HCI Group
24 Holburn Viaduct
Telephone: 01792 717201
LinkedIn: The HCI Group_UK