Stand No 5
Transforming Systems use real time data to show local urgent care systems as a simple view in real time. This allows systems to respond to pressure as it is developing. Following 6 years of research, development and testing in the Kent area, transforming systems can work with your local systems to capture real time information across the whole system. This data helps to give:
- One Common Urgent Care Data Set: - Improves overall system understanding of where problems are & significantly speeds up decision to implement actions to address pressure
- Grip and Control: - Gives real time overview of system, powerful BI engine gives easy to use trend view, showing strategic leaders where systems are commonly constrained
- An easy to use escalation App: helping you to respond to changes in your environment in real time and tracking how your health economy responds to pressure
- A simple APP for patients: - helping patients to choose well – a new app
Their exhibition stand will be showcasing
Transforming Systems’ vision is to enable the NHS and social services to use real time information to make data-driven decisions about health and social care at a price that is accessible to all health and social care commissioners. Currently covering 12% of the NHS and specialising in Urgent Care, we help systems to:
- Speed up Decision Cycles
- Move information through the system faster
- Provide quick and effective feedback on the response
We achieve this by finding innovative ways to push information in real time into one central space and displaying the information in a way that is easy to read, allowing decisions to be made based on whole systems data. SHREWD aims to improve your systems response to pressure.
They are targeting
Why should NHS Staff visit their stand?
SHREWD can help provide innovative real time management solutions to improve urgent care management in your local system
Partners they are working with
Transforming Systems are currently working across 25 CCGs, covering 12% of the NHS with plans to double in size in 2017/18.
Transforming Systems Ltd
Telephone: 0044 (0)7887 716759