The UK e-Health Week 2017 main stage is at the heart of the main exhibition floor. The stage will host high profile and inspiring leaders from organisations like NHS England, NHS Digital and BCS.
Main stage speakers at UK e-Health Week 2017 include:
- Matthew Swindells, National Director: Operations and Information, NHS England
- Keith McNeil, NHS Chief Clinical Information Officer, NHS England
- Will Smart, NHS Chief Information Officer, NHS England
- Juliet Bauer, Director of Digital Experience, NHS England
- Harpreet Sood, Associate Chief Clinical Information Officer, NHS England
- Beverely Bryant, Director of Digital Transformation, NHS Digital
- Anne Cooper, Chief Nurse, NHS Digital
- Jane Cummings, Chief Nursing Officer, NHS England
- Andy Kinnear, BCS Health Chair
- Roy Lilley, NHS Writer, Broadcaster and Commentator
- Professor Ross Koppel, Sociologist, University of Pennsylvania
- Professor Chris Lehmann, Paediatrics and Biomedical Informatics, Vanderbilt University
The full agenda will be available on this website shortly.