UK e-Health Week is the biggest and most influential e-health event run in partnership with BCS – the Chartered Institute of IT – and with support from NHS England and NHS Digital.
With an overall theme of using data, IT and tech to transform health and care; a strong agenda will guide delegates through inspiring plenary discussions, informative workshops and practical tutorials.
- Understand the implications of the two-year planning cycle linked to agreed Sustainability and Transformation Plans, supported by the established vanguard sites
- Hear from health leaders and experts from industry with the best e-Health main stage speaking programme
- Engage in panel discussions chaired by experts in data analytics, interoperability, e-hospitals, new commissioning, cyber security, leadership and genomics
- Get the inside track from policy makers, strategists, chief executives, practitioners and patients
- Learn from international exemplars and innovators
- Celebrate healthcare IT as a key enabler in safe, effective and efficient health and care
What makes UK e-Health Week unique?
- The only two-day e-health event with NHS England and NHS Digital acting as major contributors to the show
- More CIOs and CCIOs than any other event
- Free for NHS and public sector staff
- Topical content including vanguard sites, STPs, roadmaps, Global Digital Exemplars, cyber security and paper free NHS
- Dedicated sessions for key stakeholders including nurses, commissioners, GPs, clinicians, IT leads and directors
- The largest number of senior speakers from the NHS than any other e-health event
- A London-based event capitalising on the presence of relevant delegates and decision-makers
- The first event in the new NHS two year planning cycle